EYFS Curriculum Impact
Our EYFS provision provides opportunities for our children to:
- Make progress from their varied starting points and achieve our Curriculum Goals at the end of their Preschool and Reception years.
- Learn under the guidance of highly skilled adults who value individuality and encourage children to embrace challenge.
- Develop the independent learning skills necessary for them to become ‘life long learners’.
- Understand how to form positive relationships, as well as valuing the similarities and differences they may have with others.
- Learn the early reading, writing and maths skills that provide a basis for future learning.
- Gain knowledge in other areas of the curriculum therefore providing a foundation for learning in The National Curriculum.